HollandBIO welcomes Scribes as a new member!
HollandBIO connects, represents and supports the Dutch life science sector. We are very proud that we already represent 225 companies: from start-ups, small and medium-sized companies to large companies, active in health, food or biobased economy. Today we welcome Scribes! Scribes is a tax law firm based in Amsterdam with a broad range of experience in guiding national and international businesses and organizations in the life sciences sector.
Scribes likes to address a word to the reader: “Key characteristics of the firm are:
- Full range of services: corporate income tax, tax compliance, VAT and wage tax
- Transactional and ongoing business support
- Independent: no conflict of interest with auditors
- Boutique-style approach: short communication lines, high level of involvement and service
- Trusted advisor and sparring partner
- Our advisors have a background with renowned international advisory firms
- Good relations with Dutch tax authorities
- Informal network of international lawyers
- Accredited by the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (NOB)
In addition to advisory and compliance services we support and advise on the tax aspects of M&A transactions. Our team consists of experienced professionals specialized in various M&A processes such as tax due diligence, funding & structuring of the deal, SPA-negotiations, management incentive schemes and deal implementation. This experience ensures we are familiar with the dynamics of a deal environment and we are aware transactions need a clear understanding of the positioning of the company, the business and its strategy. The knowledge and commitment of our team enables us to truly add value to your transaction.
Scribes is frequently present at various Dutch science parks.
For further information and contact details please visit our website: www.scribes-tax.com“
HollandBIO is pleased that Scribes joins us as a member and we wish them a warm welcome!