- Day-to-day administration and accounting set-up
- Financial projections, modelling and rolling forecasting
- Management reporting, KPI dashboarding
- Subsidy reporting, compliance and grant management
- Valuation (both asset as well company)
- Full fundraising process (investor approach, preparation, deal support, etc.)
- Business development, partnering, in- and out licensing transactions
F.INSTITUTE is a financial service provider fully dedicated to ventures in the life science – biopharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics and digital health industry.
Our company offers a full financial service to ventures looking to scale their business model. We provide financial management solutions and work closely with management and business owners and VC’s, acting as an integral financial team or CFO within the company. We help to set up and maintain the company’s financial planning and control processes from incubation to exit.
In addition to our FP&A services, we help clients take their businesses to the next level by accessing new and additional capital. These services are focused on getting a company fully investor-ready and secure a funding structure that fits around the business’ revenue model. We maintain strong relationships with a broad range of strategic and financial investors, enabling us to find the right capital partner for their growth strategy.