The Dutch Pitch for a Healthier WorldVan Derden
About this event
On June 24th, join us for an online pitch competition between 10 Dutch Biotech scale-ups driving cutting-edge solutions to the US. A unique opportunity to connect with award-winning, venture-backed Biotech innovators.
Zoom-details will be added and provided prior to the start of the event.
Luba Greenwood – Executive Managing Partner @ Dana Farber Cancer Institute Venture Fund; Managing Partner @ Cathay Health; Senior Lecturer @ Harvard University School of Engineering.
- Sophie de Boer – Senior Associate @ Flagship Pioneering
- Ben Bradford – Vice President of Membership and Economic Development @ MassBio
- Jennifer Tegan – Managing Director @ New York Ventures at Empire State Development
- Daniel Clark – Director of Business Development @ New York City Economic Development Corporation
Meet the scale-ups
- Glycostem Therapeutics
- Hybridize Therapeutics
- IME Medical Electrospinning
- Madam Therapeutics
- MyLife Technologies
- NTRC Oncolines
- Protinhi Therapeutics
This competition is the culmination of a 5-week immersive program connecting these scale-ups to the United States in support of their goals to expand to the US Northeast Coast. Learn more about the program and the Scale-ups here. This program is organized by the Netherlands Innovation Network in Boston, the Startup Liaison Network to the US, the Consulate General of the Netherlands in New York, RVO.nl, and Techleap.nl.
The pitch competition is hosted by MassBioHub.
More information & registration
You can register here.