Swiss Biotech Day 2023Met Korting
~25% discount for HollandBIO members
HollandBIO members can get a 25% discount. Contact HollandBIO’s Max for more information.
The Swiss Biotech Day has become one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe and a fixed date in the community’s calendar. The event offers high-level experts from the life science industry the space to network, discuss and discover trends in R&D, manufacturing, data management, artificial intelligence and innovative financing over one and a half days. Partnering allows to take advantage of opportunities and synergies arising from the close cooperation between biotech and pharma or to find interesting partners for future projects, and to jointly drive the development of innovative products and platform technologies. In addition, international biotech delegations use the “Global Village” to strengthen their ties with Switzerland as a biotech location and promote cross-border investments, public-private partnerships, research and development collaborations and exchange of talent.
Dates: April 24-25, 2023
Location: Basel, Switserland
- Meet 1.000+ senior experts from the life science industry
- 70+ exhibitors and global village with international delegations from all over the world
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Thematically focused panel discussions
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- Presentations of innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
For more information and registration please visit the event website.