Loyens & Loeff and Arent FoxVan Derden
Active in the Life Sciences or Food sector and planning or interested in patenting inventions in the United States? On March 26 Arent Fox together with the Loyens & Loeff Life Sciences Team will organize an afternoon seminar about the patenting of Life Sciences and Food-related inventions in the U.S. Our special guests Alexander Spiegler and Jeff Vockrodt, both partners and attorneys at law specialized in patent law, will lead the event and take us into the good practices of patenting products.
- What is patentable in the U.S.?
- How have patents driven value for business?
- What recent developments in U.S. patent law may affect my company?
- What best practices for obtaining a U.S. patent can my company implement today?
- How can my company increase investor confidence and patent portfolio value when seeking to access the U.S. market?
Date & Time
Tuesday 26 March 2019, 3.30 – 6.30 PM
Programme & Information
3:30 – 4:00 PM Welcome
4:00 – 5:30 PM Program
5:30 – 6:30 PM Drinks & Bites
Please registrer here
Jeff Vockrodt & Alexander Spiegler
Loyens & Loeff