Business Developers Program for Life SciencesMet Korting
On 25 & 26 September 2018 the Business Developers Program (BDP) Course will take place at the EY office in Amsterdam. This BDP Course specifically aims at junior to mid-level BD professionals who are driven to expand their knowledge on the BD process and to strengthen their BD competences.
During this intensive two-day course, experienced BD executives and experts will share their experiences and insights and provide practical tips concerning topics such as partner search, valuation, negotiation, legal aspects, deal structures and finance.
At the end of the course, participants will have:
- More insight in the BD process as a whole.
- Learned how to offer product information and how to approach potential partners.
- A betterunderstanding of valuation and term sheets.
- More insight in various deal structures and how to optimize them.
- Received practical tips concerning negotiation.
- Gained knowledge about contracts and legal aspects.
- Broadened their BD network.
- Junior to mid-level BD professionals
- Tech transfer officers
- Entrepreneurs and CEO’s of young biotech companies
- Other professionals who seek more insight into BD
Signing up and fees
Standard fee: €1.750 excl. VAT
Early bird fee: €1.500 excl. VAT (until 30 May 2018)
HollandBIO members receive a €250,- discount on the course fee of €1.500 excl. VAT. By using voucher code BDP2018hollandbio, the course fee is €1.250 excl. VAT.
To sign up, complete the registration form here.