Bio€quity Europe 2023Met Korting
15% discount for HollandBIO members
HollandBIO members can get a 15% discount. Contact HollandBIO’s Max for more information.
Bio€quity Europe is the industry’s premier CEO and investor conference, featuring strategic discussions, one-to-one partnering, company presentations, and C-level networking. Join BioCentury and EBD-group at this exclusive event for biotech decision-makers, either in Dublin or from home via a digital pass. Plus take advantage of two bonus days of digital one-to-one meetings. Now in its 23rd year, Bio€quity heads to Dublin, Ireland on May 14-16 2023, with a program focused on how to create a new playbook for biotech success in Europe.
The event will also include two virtual partnering bonus days (May 22-23, 2023). Recordings of all sessions are available to watch for 30 days after the event. All-access digital passes are also available if you are unable to join us in person. PartneringOne opens April 10, 2023 to begin scheduling your 1×1 meetings.
This year’s strategic panels and sessions include:
- KEYNOTE: Fit for Purpose: A European Playbook for Success in the New Normal
- CAPITAL MARKETS SHOWCASE: Getting Real about Valuations in the New Normal
- REGIONAL HOST SESSION: Spotlight on Irish Biotech
- PLENARY SESSION: Product Portfolio Decisions for the Next 5 Years
- TALENT SHOWCASE: Women to the Rescue in Europe?
- WORKSHOP: The 12th Annual CEO Bootcamp: Are European Boards Fit for Purpose in the New Normal?
- FIRESIDE CHAT: Dr. Paul Stoffels, Chairman & CEO, Galapagos NV joins BioCentury VP, Editor in Chief Dr. Simone Fishburn in a wide-ranging discussion about industry hot topics.
- CLOSING PLENARY SESSION: Future Leaders of European Investment, Redux
For more information and registration please visit the event website.