Bio Japan 2018Van Derden
What’s in it for me as a Dutch Biotech to come to Japan?
With more than one-fourths of the population aged 65 or older, Japan is the fastest greying nation in the world. The ageing society causes great challenges but also creates business opportunities for Dutch companies and research institutes active in the biotechnology industry. The Embassy of the Netherlands to Japan once again organizes a Holland Pavilion at the fair BioJapan, which will take place from 10-12 October 2018 in Pacifico Yokohama.
BioJapan is the most important business event in Japan in the field of biotechnology and life science. Your participation provides you the opportunity to meet nearly 1,000 Japanese and global biotech and life science companies.
Being the 3rd largest biopharmaceutical market with cash-rich pharma’s and top-notch research institutions in constant need of seeds and international collaboration, you will find great incentives to boost your market entry: Faster approval, grant programs, bio-clusters, a contact point FIRM assists partnering for foreign companies. The following categories and organizations are represented at BioJapan.
- Drug and drug discovery
- Support and contract services for drug discovery
- Regenerative Medicine – Medical devices and equipment
- Research devices, reagent and facilities
- Agriculture and functional food
- Regional bio-clusters, universities and governmental agencies
Participation in Holland Pavilion at BioJapan includes:
- Three day entrance to the conference and your own company desk inside the “Holland pavilion”.
- Opportunity to give a short presentation at the fair (“Onsite Exhibitor’s Presentation”).
- Life Science Seminar at Embassy premises prior to Bio Japan.
Participation Fee: €500 per company (excluding transportation and accommodation costs).
If you are interested in participating, please sign up by 10 July 2018 at the latest by sending an email to email@example.com. This email address can also be approached in case of additional questions/comments.