ABS-int Course: Access to Genetic Resources and Benefit SharingMet Korting
October 2014 the Nagoya Protocol on “Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from Their Utilization” as well as the European Regulation (EU) No 511/2014 entered into force. Everyone involved in R&D with genetic resources, from a university researcher to a scientist at a multinational, must comply with the new regulation.
This course provides a multi-disciplinary insight in the essential requirements of the ASB legislation. It is designed for practitioners that are looking for practical background information that enables them to adapt their way of working to guarantee compliance.
- Overview of the ABS legal framework
- Essential components (including PIC, MAT, Due Diligence systems and declaration)
- Due diligence in different R&D phases
- Setting up a compliance system
- D. Muyldermans, Senior Legal Advisor, ABS-int
- P. Rüdelsheim, Senior Regulatory Advisor ABS-int
- T. Vanagt, Senior Scientific Advisor, ABS-int
Jaarbeurs Utrecht, The Netherlands
€ 575,- (excl. VAT) including catering. HollandBIO members receive a discount of € 75,- .
Express your interest by by sending an email to email@example.com and you will get access to the registration form. Mention in the email that you are a HollandBIO member to receive the discount. Registration accepted on first come, first served basis. Fee must be fully settled before the course.